Newport News, VA 23601
USA Sales Only Please
* If you reside outside the USA and would like to acquire our merchandise, one suggestion is to have a local friend, relative or other trusted individual make the purchase and then ship the merchandise to you. You are always welcome to make merchandise inquiries via e-mail.
* We accept : MASTERCARD, VISA, LOCAL CHECKS ( From S.E. VA ) and of course cash.
* Shipping and Handling fees will be applied to all merchandise shipped.
* At this time all merchandise will be shipped from the local U.P.S.Center on the next business day, barring any unforeseen circumstances.
* The store will retain 15% of the actual selling price. You get 85%. You determine the selling price of your items. Of course the lower the price the sooner it is likely to sell, and, I will be more than happy to help you price your consignment items if you want.
NOTE - If you put a firearm on consignment... and then change your mind and wish to retrieve it.....you will have to: fill out the Virginia state form, fill out the federal form #4473, pay the (Presently) $2.00 fee and then wait until the VA State Police conducts a NICS background check and gives the OK to proceed. While the NICS check usually occurs instantly, or within a few minutes, by law the background check may take up to three days. These delays are usually due to the system being busy at that time or technical difficulties.
When your background check comes back OK, your firearm will be returned to you promptly.
SORRY! This is federally mandated by the Brady Gun Control Act. You must go through the NICS background check system any time you wish to retrieve a consigned firearm from any F.F.L. Dealer or Pawnbroker.